Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our newest little Westdyk...

"For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them."
Psalm 139:13-16




We went in as a family this week for my routine 18 week check up. We were so blessed to see our little baby on the screen once again! This time there was so much more to see and it was so fun to watch Carter seeing his little brother on the screen and even hear the heartbeat!


We were also surprised to learn that our Doctor's office now offers free 3D images along with the typical ultrasound pictures! How fun it is to see a close up of our newest little Westdyk!


He truly is beautiful already. What a blessing to experience this as a family.


And once again, I have a thumb sucker in the womb. Neither of my children suck their thumbs now, so we will see if this one does. We are still deciding for sure on a name, but will let you know once we make the final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom to four. I just had a VBAC after 3 c-sections this year after I was told I no longer had the choice by my first Doctor. I am a childbirth instructor for Birth Boot Camp. My first class starts January of 2013!