Thursday, July 2, 2009

Four years ago today...

It seems like just yesterday, but four years ago today, Steve and I "tied the knot." What fun it has been today, remembering that fun weekend. Our wedding was so fun and really a celebration. July 2nd is not only special because of our anniversary, but six years ago today I moved to Texas and on that very same day, Steve gave his life over to the Lord. God certainly had a special plan for the two of us in how He brought us both together at just the right time.

Tonight we celebrated by going out to a nice dinner. With two little kids, we don't get out too often, so this was quite a treat for us!




Steve being silly with me... what he does best!




Our meal was delicious, but the presentation was quite interesting! Steve had a ribeye with mushrooms. And no, he wasn't playing with his food, it came that way!




I had a delicious pistachio crusted sea bass. Never had sea bass before, but I loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom to four. I just had a VBAC after 3 c-sections this year after I was told I no longer had the choice by my first Doctor. I am a childbirth instructor for Birth Boot Camp. My first class starts January of 2013!