Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Texas Heat

So after enjoying a couple of days with a "cold front" in the high 80's, we are now back to the high 90's creeping almost to the 100's again. Today we went to cool off with our friend Katie and her son Landen at her Mom's pool. Sydney loved getting in the water at first but then was not too happy about having to wear a hat and didn't enjoy the sun in her eyes either. Needless to say it wasn't a long pool outing but it was still fun to cool off.



My handsome man! He's going to be such a heart breaker one day.




So we recently began introducing solids to Sydney slowly but surely. She still hasn't quite gotten the hang of it. She more enjoys chewing on the spoon than anything, thanks to teething! Yesterday we discovered that she loves green beans! Good news: she loves green beans. Bad news: green beans stain! A little hard to see in the picture below, but she had it all over her PJ's. At least she's smiling!






1 comment:

  1. He definitely looks like heartbreaker potential!! I love his mischievous eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom to four. I just had a VBAC after 3 c-sections this year after I was told I no longer had the choice by my first Doctor. I am a childbirth instructor for Birth Boot Camp. My first class starts January of 2013!