Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas with the Westdyks

Since Steve's family lives close by and my family is far away, every other year we have to celebrate Christmas early with Steve's family before we go out of town to see my family. This year was really early since we drove to VA to see my family and left earlier, so we celebrated on December 13th with the Westdyks.



Grandpa and Cooper who is a few weeks older than Sydney.

Carter getting his new leapster which he has loved playing with!

Cooper and Emma (age 3, almost 4)


Me and my cute kiddos!




Daddy and Sydney. Sydney enjoyed ripping the paper so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom to four. I just had a VBAC after 3 c-sections this year after I was told I no longer had the choice by my first Doctor. I am a childbirth instructor for Birth Boot Camp. My first class starts January of 2013!